The Essentials of Nursing Leadership
This new approach to leadership focuses on how students can develop leadership skills right from the start of their nursing programme through to transitioning to their first role. The book first takes students through the underpinning knowledge and theory and then through practical skills to help them understand all aspects of leadership and how it is a key component of providing quality care to patients in a range of environments and settings. Real stories from nursing leaders, practitioners and students are included to inspire students and show them how they can impact positively on practice, whatever level they are working at.
Key features include:
- Real life focus, grounded in everyday practice, with lots of case studies and examples to help students see how theory relates to practice
- Activities to help students reflect about their own practice, and about themselves as leaders
- Video interviews with nurse leaders and students on the companion website
- Further reading and links to journal articles in both the book and the companion website help students delve deeper and prepare for assessments.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 216 pages
- Ruth Taylor(Author Editor) Brian Webster-Henderson(Author)
- Sage Publications Ltd; 1 edition (19 Dec. 2016)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text*:|